Monday, February 27, 2006

Woooooooo....Oh MY!

I just found out that I have been nominated for a "Scrappers Choice Award" from One Source Scrappers Ads.....ok....who nominated me??? OH MY GOSH....I have tears streaming down my face....you have no idea how strongly this has touched me.....I am just feeling the love...it puts my work in perspective...without YOU all I just have designs....so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! YOU all are the best!

I want to give you a little gift...to say thanks.....it is a paper sampling of my NEW kit "Easter Rainbow" - a FUN rainbow of Easter Colors with textures like fresh water colors to get you in the mood for SPRING!

....download it here.....

"Think SPRING!...blooms are about to sprout around here....hint hint......"

Love ya Bunches,

Royanna

6 comments:

Jan said...

Congrats! Well-deserved! :-)
Thanks so much for giftie, too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being nominated Royanna! And thanks for the freebie :) I"m dl'ing it now.

Nightwolf said...

Congrats on being nominated Royanna! I voted for ya :-D Your kits are AWESOME so it''s no suprise ;)

Thanks for the freebie. You ROCK!

pattyanne said...

You Rawk! Girlfriend! Now it's official!! You're kits are superb! Thank you for the gift! You're a doll! P.S. your photo is awesome - keep the photos coming - you're an inspiration! Hugs!

Laura K. said...

Who takes all of these gorgeous photos of you? You're so beautiful!

Bob said...

Thank you for your Freebie. Very pretty colors.