Monday, February 06, 2006

Born to Love - I am a LOVER not a Fighter....


Happy Monday Friends!

I am sicker than a dog....I have the flu and I sound like a "Honker" as my DH put it this morning! But I wanted to leave you a quick post with my new kit....

Born to Love

http://www.threescrapateers.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1261

I am a rebel...born to Love...kissed by an angel from up above! "Born to Love" is a motorcyle and tatoo inspired masterpiece....with a TWIST - a soft PINK PINK PINK Color palette! Loving warm textures fill this kit to the brim...complete with sassy hearts, sweet angel wings & pretty florals combined with the cool silvery metals make this a MUST HAVE Digi Kit for the Season of Love! Perfect for Weddings, Valentine's Day, Little Girls, Big Girls...Layouts of Love...you will be one rebel that won't be left without a cause!

Kit Includes:
  • 12 - 12x12 Textured Background Papers
  • 2 - Angel Wing Stamps
  • 1 - Embellished Curved Border
  • 3 - Link Bracelets for Charms
  • 2 - Metal Brads
  • 2 - Floral Brads
  • 1 - Metal Button
  • 4 - Charms
  • 2 - Clips
  • 1 - Metal Embellishment
  • 1 - Jumpring
  • 6 - Paper Accent Patch Squares
  • 1 - Pocket
  • 3 - Ribbons
  • 1 - Staple
  • 4 - Fancy Tags
  • 2 - Torn Paper Scraps
  • 2 - Word Art

Have a wonderful day....pass along a random act of kindness today....you were born to LOVE!

No comments: