Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A HEART of Thankfulness!

I have been reevaluating life lately! And I am really counting my blessings that I have an outlet for my creativity, have the opportunity to design, enjoy my passion and get paid for it...but even more that I have made incredible friends and have been so touched by an incredible group of women in the digi scrapping community!

I am VERY thankful for the talented group of "ANGELS" at 3Scrapateers...the Creative Team, Administration design team and Moderators!

To show my appreciation to the family of women (CT, Admin & Mods) who give their heart and souls everyday to 3Scrapateers and to our products that we designers produce, I made them a very special movie....

Grab your tissue boxes! I have put together a “LOVE & GRATTITUDE” MOVIE for all of the CT’s, ADMIN & MODS! It is my letter of thanks to them….for everything they have done, do and will continue to do in the future!

They have FOREVER changed my journey, and each one of them have impacted me in a special way and I just wanted to thank each one of these BEAUTIFUL women!

The movie is called “ Unwritten – The Journey of PURPOSE!”

This is an 11 minute movie in a Microsoft (WMV) Windows Media Video File. To view it, download zip. Unzip it. To play it you must have the latest version of Microsoft Windows Media Player…..

http://www.fritschmann.com/3S_Movie2.zip

Better grab that tissue now! ENJOY! Thanks for listening to my rambles.....I am just very BLESSED!

Have a great day!

XOXOXO,

Royanna

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still in shock! This is completely beautiful and I really feel blessed to have been part of it. Thank you Royanna for everything! You have made me feel beautiful, creative, intelligent and like an Angel! Love you lots!
Amberlee

JeanellePaige said...

Very Beautiful Royanna! What a great little gift you have given them! You are a sweet woman!

Laura K. said...

I loved it Royanna! Thanks!

Audrey said...

A beautiful movie this is! Thank you!

Christine Smith said...

wow, Royanna, what a beautiful tribute to the CT/Admin @3S -- great job!