Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LIVE PINK - Passionately PINK! - Day 3 FREEBIE



I hope you enjoy the final FREEBIE KIT from me....{DAY 3} in honor of our "Passionately PINK!" Event @ Divine Digital - www.divinedigital.com - I designed 3 Add On Kits [One for each day] to compliment the "Passionately PINK!" Mega kit where all proceeds are being donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. You can buy the kit and be PINK for the CURE - HERE

Tommorrow through the 31st you will get freebies from my partner in crime....LOL...Laura White - Princess Lala Designs! So join her on her blog at: http://princesslaladesigns.wordpress.com/

Now I need to give you something I am PASSIONATE ABOUT:

I am PASSIONATE about leaving this world as I came in....with a BANG! I am PASSIONATE about LEGACY! I know I have said it a million times...but I feel strongly about the fact that "Even the smallest thing can touch the life of another!" Profound that the things in everyday life, the things we think of mundane can affect another....we just don't know how...but it DOES! I am PASSIONATE about GIVING....from the heart....we have such a short time on this earth! Life is not about ME....it it is about others - so yes I am PASSIONATE about giving to others! I am PASSIONATE about this cause for a CURE! As a survivor and after losing my dear friend to ovarian cancer....I am PASSIONATE about raising awareness of this disease....and for raising money for research and for a CURE sometime in my lifetime! And finally I am PASSIONATE that I PURPOSE....and that purpose is to help you see your own purpose....so hoping these few days of PINK inspired you to be PASSIONATE about something....and to live PINK!

Now I have to share with you things that I adore that are PINK! I have to say pink is my favorite color so this wasn't a hard decision! In fact too many to choose from so I will highlight a few each day from my FAVS! So what pink things do I bring you today.....? Well they are all scrumptious pink delights! Sweet treats, things I can't live without, things I so want!....most of which I CAN'T HAVE = so for me they are PINK DIGI TREATS & PINK EYE CANDY....but you can indulge with me right :) You will tell I LOVE PINK in these if you haven't noticed all ready!

My Fab PINK Fav's TREATS & Eye CANDY to never live WITHOUT would have to be:

A Visit to "All things PINK!" - http://www.allthingspink.us.com/


Pink Heart Cupcakes from Sprinkles in Newport Beach, CA


Pink M & M's


Pink Cotton Candy


Pink Cotton Candy Martini


Pink Milkshakes


A visit to PINK'S in HOLLYWOOD - http://www.pinkshollywood.com/


Pink Blackberry


Pink Kitchenaid Mixer


Pink Spatula to go with the Mixer


I dream of having a PINK Room one DAY!


LOVE the ALL PINK Blog - www.pinkblog.net


Want this PINK Bulletin Board!


Remember to always run for the PINK Bumper Car!


And NEVER go out without your PINK MAC Eyeshadow!


Ok here is your last freebie from me for this event...ENJOY

Link has been removed.

Make sure you visit Princess Lala Designs Blog tomorrow!!!! AND don't just live....LIVE PINK!

XOXOXO,

Royanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the inspiration!
Your designs are beautiful and I appreciate your sharing.

The Allens said...

Thank you so much for sharing, and for showing all that awesome pink stuff too some of it I had never seen before.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

that's a whole lotta pink! LOL
Thank you for the freebie. :)