Friday, February 17, 2006

The week of LOVE.....and PASSION! LOL!


Ok....so it has been a couple days since I have posted....but it's not my fault....

My husband was on a business trip for a week and a half...and rather than find my self in a heap of trouble...I have spent the whole week loving him...and taking care of him.....so I have my wifely points in for the week!!! LOL! In all seriousness...it was good to take a break this week...sort of....

I have a ton of new stuff on the horizon....LOTS of NEW STUFF! I have been sooooo inspired lately...I guess I caught spring fever and a designing bug....

Speaking of BUGZ...have you seen my new kit from the Love Bugz Collection? It is called "Girly Wuv Bugz"...they are sooo cute! Hand drawn lil' bugz fill this kit to brim with SPRING LOVE! You can purchase HERE from www.threescrapateers.com! There are going to be 3 or 4 more kits in the collection...including a BOY one...so look for them coming soon!!!

My other kit that I am sooooo excited about....Divinely SPRING Collection! This is positively and absolutely my best work to date....I can't get over how the textures and funky patterns turned out! I have been doodling for days...and this are the benefits that you all get to reap from it :) The first kit in this collection is "Sorbet Bliss" a sweet as sugar color palette and the fun spring feel to this kit make it a MUST HAVE for your digi kit collection!!!

I would like to give a SPECIAL Shout out and thank you to Jeanelle Paige, Digi Designer at 3Scrapateers for her use of the darling circle heart brush....she sooooo rocks.....you can find her store here!!!

Well, I must be off...have 3 new kits to get in the store...a newsletter or two to get off to you all...and FREEBIES!

Check out my crop this Sunday at 10PM Eastern at www.threescrapateers.com! "Gettin' Funky With It" is a FUN Crop dedicated to DOODLES and Brushes....you won't want to miss it! Hope to see you there!

Peace out girlfriends! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: