Thursday, February 02, 2006

""Love Lines Collection - Cherish - Now in the www.threescrapateers.com store....



NEW From the Design Studio of Royanna Fritschmann:
Love Lines Collection - Cherish

CLICK HERE to purchase "Love Lines Collection - Cherish"

CHECK THIS OUT....
I am the Friday Freebie at www.digitalfreebies.com

Check out this Amazing Mini Kit that Coordinates with the "Love Lines Cherish" Scrapkit



Hope you enjoy! Would love to see scrappages and comments on these kits!!!!

Blessings,

Ra Ra

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said...

I am about in TEARS here Royanna!!! I just ordered this kit to use for my ROUND ONE layout in the FUNK IT UP contest at Scrap Forums!!!

This just fits SO perfectly with the idea that I have been carrying around in my head for the past FIVE days!!! See ... only goes to show you that EVERYTHING happens in it's PROPER timing. If I had of started my layout ANY sooner, I would not have FOUND this BEAUTY!!!

You are ROCKIN' girlfriend ... as ALWAYS!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Will keep you posted as to what I am doing ... wish me LUCK!!!

LOVE ya girl,
Linda