Monday, March 28, 2011

"My Soul Sings" | $2 Divine Diva Deal | by Royanna Fritschmann



‎"My Soul Sings" | $2.00 Divine Diva Deal | by Royanna Fritschmann | at Divine Digital | Spring Inspired MEGA Collection | http://bit.ly/gSAFmu

"My Soul Sings" is a spring kiss of pure JOY! Each day I am finding myself falling more and more into a JOYFUL place of purpose. Its the choice I make when the feet hit the floor to be happy, pursue happiness and to give JOY to others! This kit pays tribute to the joyful and refreshing place I am in and focuses on the season of spring - new beginnings and new hope! Focused around the bird, an animal that requires so little, yet is fed daily with out wanting or worry - it finds a song in its heart in a moments notice....I so want to live life like a bird in free flight...to lose the stress and cares of everyday life...and to IN-JOY the world around me...and let me soul sing!

"My Soul Sings" provides a mega collection of options and opportunities for amazing layouts! With its beautiful color palette and the fun patterned whimsy combined with an array of fun spring inspired elements is truly a treasure trove of fun in one amazing kit! Come take flight with the season of creativity and fall in love with this perfect kit for layouts that need a bit of DIVINE CHARM!

Includes: 24 Pattern Papers; 26 Alphas; 3 Banners; 3 Birds; 2 Birdcages; 2 Bows; 1 Brad; 1 Bug; 1 Branch; 2 Butterflies; 1 Button; 1 Charm; 2 Circles; 1 Cloud; 1 Crochet Flowers; 1 Fence; 11 Flowers; 7 Frames; 1 Grass; 1 Heart; 1 Journal Box; 1 Journal Strips; 1 Kit Color Swatch; 1 Kit Logo; 2 Labels; 1 Circle Matte; 1 Music Note; 1 Painted Mask; 2 Ribbons; 1 Pearls Scatter; 5 Stickers; 4 Strings; 2 Suns; 2 Swirls; 9 Tags; 6 Trims; 1 Watch; 1 Wings; 5 Wordart

DIVINE DIVA CHALLENGE! Purchase this kit and complete a "SPRING THEMED LAYOUT" using only this kit - post to the Divine Diva Challenge Forum and Gallery by April 1st, and receive a FREE! Coordinating 8 Page Quickpage Album!!!

Happy Spring,

Royanna Fritschmann

1 comment:

5star said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials