Friday, January 07, 2011

NEW! Mega Kit "The Farmhouse" by Royanna Fritschmann



The Farmhouse |Personal Use Scrapkit|
Created by Royanna Lea Fritschmann
©2011 - Studio RA Designs

| CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE |

I was fortunate to get to attend a weekend at Roughly Manor in Twenty Nine Palms, CA - in the desert. I went for a scrapbook retreat with my darling Best Friend Katie for our Birthdays! This is my way of thanking Katie for an incredible weekend and for truly being my grounding force in my life! I am truly blessed by her friendship...and hope you will be blessed with this amazing tribute kit in her honor!

This is a GORGEOUS kit full of intricate details from our stay at the manor. It exudes vintage charm and has a truly inspirational rustic beauty! I always say, "Beauty comes in all forms and can be found in the most obscure places...you just have to open your eyes to see it!" Come walk with me and experience the manor from my eyes, and FALL IN LOVE with "The Farmhouse"!

Includes: 22 Pattern Papers; 26 Alphas; 1 Barn Element; 1 Barn Door; 2 Books; 1 Border; 2 Bows; 4 Brads; 3 Buttons; 1 Chalkboard; 1 Clock; 1 Cowbell; 3 Corners; 2 Finials; 2 Finial Poles; 1 Pillow; 1 Plate; 2 Ribbons; 1 RicRac Heart; 3 Rooster Elements; 1 Scatter; 5 Signs; 6 Flowers; 9 Frames; 4 Hinges; 2 Lace Doillies; 2 Leaves; 2 Branches; 2 Stars; 1 Sticker; 2 Strings; 2 Swirls; 1 Tab; 4 Tags; 4 Trims; 1 Wheel; 1 Wire Frame; 4 Wordart; 14 Photo Image Mattes

No comments: