Thursday, October 07, 2010

$2 Divine Diva Deal from Royanna Fritschmann




Long Road Home |Personal Use Scrapkit|
Created by Royanna Lea Fritschmann
©2010 - Studio RA Designs
$2 Divine Diva Deal of the Week @ Divine Digital | www.divinedigital.com |

| CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE |

"I believe that to nurture my soul and fulfill my soul's purpose, I must learn from every event in my life, I must come to realize that every experience has within it a seed of tremendous gift."

The road of life is a journey and not the end destination. Come travel with me on a road in my dreams...the long road home. Where every memory is imprinted on my heart!

The "Long Road Home" is a gorgeous scrapkit of inspirational possibilities, with its beautiful colors, warm textures and a hint of vintage goodness in one mega kit! Through every page you will see that life is a journey meant to be lived, life is a journey with meaning and purpose...life is a gift!

Includes: 18 Textured Papers; 1 Border; 1 Corner; 2 Branches; 1 Bridge; 3 Cards; 1 Fabric Circle; 1 Cluster; 1 Eyelet; 1 Fastener; 1 Fence; 1 Flourish; 2 Flowers; 3 Frames; 1 Index Card; 6 Leaves; 2 Mattes; 1 Note Paper; 1 Color Swatch; 3 Photos; 4 Ribbons; 2 Scatters; 2 Scraps; 2 Scrolls; 1 Sign; 1 Tab; 6 Tags; 1 Tin Element; 2 Trims; 3 Windows; 3 Wire Elements; 4 Wordart

Personal Use Scrapkit
1 Downloads - HUGE file download |475MB|

*****BONUS!!! Participate in my LIFE Challenge the week of Oct 7-13 and receive a FREE! coordinating - 8 Page Pre-embellished Quickpage Album

No comments: