Sunday, February 07, 2010

FREE! "Story of Us" Vintage Soul Storyboard from Royanna Fritschmann



We have a super SPECIAL Scavenger Hunt going on at Divine Digital all week through Valentine's Day...and I have a super SWEET freebie for SUNDAY that is part of hunt!

Its a 12" x 9" Photography STORYBOARD called "The Story of Us!" - made from my AMAZING kit "Vintage Soul" - which along with the freebie you can pick this kit up for ONLY $1.00 - for the next 24 hours!!! So hurry on over!

| Click here to Purchase Kit |

| Click here to Grab freebie |

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I have added a secondary store for selling my products. I am selling only COMMERCIAL USE products at Digiscrap Warehouse now. So check out my NEW! boutique at DSW | CLICK HERE |

Happy Sunday!

Royanna Fritschmann
Studio RA Designs

No comments: