Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stuff Your Stocking - And HELP me Stuff Mine :)



Help me put Christmas under the tree for my boys....
I have marked down my ENTIRE store for 3 DAYS ONLY!!!!
At Divine Digital | www.divinedigital.com |

| SHOP MY BOUTIQUE CLICK HERE |

Everything is just .50 cents - including commercial and personal use
OR
You can still BUY IT ALL for just $18.00

Both sales will end on Christmas Eve
And this will be the final sale of its kind until Spring 2010!

So STUFF YOUR STOCKING
And help me stuff mine!

Happy Holidays from my home to yours!

<3 Royanna

2 comments:

Peg said...

Thank you so much Royanna! I bought your store in the fall, but you have so many new & beautiful things I bought it again! :) It's not much (I am definitely getting the better deal!) but I hope it helps at least a little. Have a wonderful holiday season and thank you for ALL that you give!!!

Scrappin Mommy said...

Hi Rara!! you have an award on my blog, I know you don't have time to post these things but I wanted to honer you anyhow, stop by and read my props to you ;)
http://scrappinmommydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-won-new-award.html