Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 2 - I am PASSIONATELY PINK ARE YOU YET?



I hope you enjoy the next FREEBIE KIT {DAY 2} in honor of our "Passionately PINK!" Event @ Divine Digital - www.divinedigital.com - I designed 3 Add On Kits [One for each day] to compliment the "Passionately PINK!" Mega kit where all proceeds are being donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. You can buy the kit and be PINK for the CURE - HERE

Now I need to give you something I am PASSIONATE ABOUT:

I am PASSIONATE about FAMILY! I think in this day and age that we have lost sight of our core! Family is the foundation of each of us! So I am PASSIONATE about giving my family every opportunity to see life in a full circle view - that everything...even the little things are IMPORTANT! I am PASSIONATE about giving my family the freedom to GROW, LEARN and EXPERIENCE life. I am PASSIONATE about teaching my family about world views - that life exists beyond the walls of our home - that others need us and we are put here for a purpose to give back! I am PASSIONATE about the LEGACY I leave my FAMILY - through actions, traditions, words of encouragement and mostly through unconditional LOVE! I am PASSIONATE about FAMILY....Are you? What are YOU PASSIONATE about?

Now I have to share with you things that I adore that are PINK! I have to say pink is my favorite color so this wasn't a hard decision! In fact too many to choose from so I will highlight a few each day from my FAVS! Today's favs are all vintage nostalgia from the 70's & 80's!

My Fab PINK Fav's from growing up would have to be:

-Pink Rollerskates with Pink Glitter Skate Covers - I was soooo into rollerskating - even had the pink lycra suit! LOL!
-Pink Barbie Dream House with that hard plastic pink bed with built-in sheets....LOL
-Pink Long Board Skateboard - yes even tomboys needed their PINK!
-Pink Hello Kitty ANYTHING! Remember the little stickers and pencil erasers! All the rage!
-Pink Bike.....with the long banana seat, pink fringe on the handle bars - and the playing card held in the spokes to make noise - lots of noise!

-Pink Lip Gloss


-Pink & Purple Donnie & Marie Barbie Dolls I had


-Shaun Cassidy in a pink striped shirt


-Watermelon Lip Lickers


-Pink Leg Warmers

-My first experience with DESIGNING was PINK


-And the Pink Panther


OK....enough nostalgia....

Link Removed for Day 3.

Don't just live, LIVE PINK!

XOXOXOXOX,

Royanna

10 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is beautiful, Royanna! Beautiful silver hearts. I love everything. Thank you! :)

Sandy said...

Thanks so much, Royanna!! Beautiful!

cheri said...

Love your pink trip down memory lane! What about a troll with pink hair? And my daughter, who is not a pink person, now has all( well most) her kitchen stuff pink! Thanks so much for these add ons... I bought the kit the other day and it is wonderful!!!!

MarthaElaine said...

Thanks so much! I'm into blue and green, but I'm enjoying your overwhelmingly PINK blog! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Pink is certainly your color!! Thanks for all the great memories.

The kit is gorgeous - thanks for being so generous and sharing your designs.

JenBreeze said...

Thanks for taking me for a walk down memory lane! I loved my leg warmers, too!! These add ons are just fab... thanks for sharing the pink passion with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

EAL Designs said...

rolmbo, man the memories you've brought back, I had the kissing potion, same Shaun Cassidy shirt, the watermelon lip lickers (my fav!!), and the fashion plates, they were awesome, lol
thanks for the memories and the freebies, man to go back to those times.
Hugs, Lisa

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Your Sunday blog says the link removed for day 3...but that was day 2. And there's no entry for Monday. I'm confused!

Royanna Fritschmann said...

I was only 3 of the days in the blog train :)