Saturday, September 22, 2007


It is raining here in Southern California! Very ODD! We haven't had this much rain in September in 21 years they say!!! But my beautiful roses need a drink...so glad that God could give them what they need! Funny how God works that way :)

I so know that God does things when we least expect them - HIS timing is always right! I have to share with you special news....Taylor my 6 year old - on his own accord - accepted Christ - last week at Church he asked his Sunday School teacher out of the blue - truly amazing and made my heart just shine with JOY!!!!

Well my friends, I wanted to share a beautiful freebie! If you haven't seen all my new COMMERCIAL PAPER OVERLAYS - you will be AMAZED! Find them @ Divine Digital CLICK HERE to fly into my boutique NOW! Feed your obsession, tell your story, and leave a legacy!

The freebies is a paper called "Tattered Rose" - it is a pretty paper filled with roses - from my garden! :) Enjoy [CLICK HERE TO GRAB FREE PAPER]

Two last bits of NEWS - My 50-90% off sale ENDS tomorrow [SUNDAY]!!!!! And I have a new weekly crop starting next week at 10PM Eastern [Sunday Nights - Starting Sept 30] "A Joyful Perspective" Crop! At the end I will be mailing a boardbook mini album & hybrid CD set to all who participate!!!! Hope you join me at Divine Digital for both of these great specials!!!

Until tomorrow!

Cheers,

Royanna

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your 4 gorgeous BG's!!!!!!!!

Modern-Day Ma said...

That's AWESOME about your son! How great! I bet you were sooo thrilled! (I can't wait till my daughter --now 8 1/2 months, does the same!) God Bless! You're a total inspiration to me! Sherah