Saturday, March 31, 2007

Divine Diva Deal - Vintage Relic - ONLY $2


“Vintage Relic”
By Studio RA Designs
Royanna Fritschmann
Exclusively at Divine Digital
ONLY $2
Thru Wednesday, April 4th
Back to the days of olde...tea towels, fresh baked cookies from Grandmas oven, soft tunes playing in the background, and fantastic fresh spring florals to brighten the day! This is what I remember...the memories held so dear of my Grandma Hohl...glimpses of the past...my "Vintage Relics" I treasure so…
Grab this kit today
CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Rona said...

Great kit! Can't wait to scrap with it!

Btw, I tagged you! :) Details on my blog :)

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

Atrocious! she hydrocodone exclaimed.. is like a screen calcium between the system Unc.. She smiled as cipro she thought of Ralph...